Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I'm Getting Fired Up for Philly

It is two weeks before the Cowboys face the Eagles in Philthadelphia, but I'm already busting at the seems. I'm not discounting the Tennessee Titans game or expecting that the Cowboys will walk all over them, but I just don't hate the Titans. I hate the Eagles, and I cannot emphasize the word "hate" enough.

Over the next two weeks, I will be posting little nuggets from the past showing Dallas triumphs over the scumbag team from Eastern Pennsylvania. This clip is from Bill Parcell's first year as the Dallas head coach in 2003. In 2001, Philthy had kicked an onside kick on the opening kickoff against the Cowboys and recovered the ball. Parcell's had a gut feeling that Eagle's coach and classless asshole, Andy Reid, might try the same play again. Parcell's told his players to be on the lookout. The result was the fastest touchdown ever scored in NFL history when Randall Williams caught the onside kick in mid air and took it to the house in only 3 seconds.

The crowd busted into a roar when they realized Williams had the ball. Parcells even smiled for about ten seconds. Asshole Reid just looked stunned, because he knew he had been outsmarted and revealed as a complete dumb ass on national television.

No comments: