Friday, September 29, 2006

NFL Week 4 Predictions

My record for the season is currently 30-16. Again, there were some tough picks for this weekend. New Orleans is playing really well, and Carolina is not, but I had to go with the Panthers at home.

Miami at Houston is another battle of the bad, but David Carr is playing extremely well despite the Texans getting stomped week in and week out. I'm going with Houston at home.

New England at Cincinnati should be a good game. I like Brady and the Pats, but I don't think they've got what it takes to beat Cincinnati at home.

The toughest game for me to pick was Seattle at Chicago. Seattle totally thumped the Gnats, but with Alexander out for 2-4 weeks and Da Bears defense playing strong I'm picking Chicago.

The team in bold is the predicted winner.

My 30-16 record matches that of the best of the "NFL Expert Picks" from the guys at ESPN. Merrill Hoge and Mark Schlereth both lead the ESPN group with 30-16 records. Chris Mortensen and Joe Theismann are the cellar dwellers with 26-20 and 26-17 records respectively. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/features/talent

No comments: