It wasn’t a perfect game, but it was a victory over the Redskins, and that’s always a good thing. Bledsoe had a much better performance than last week. He completed 19 of 38 passes for 237 yards and two touchdowns, including a 40 yard strike to Terry Glenn in the fourth quarter. Julius Jones also stepped up his game with 20 rushing attempts for 94 yards. The defense held Washington to only 3 points; however, Rock Cartwright returned a kickoff 100 yards for the Redskins only touchdown of the game. I expected a closer game, but I’ll take it. Final Cowboys 27, Washington 10.
- The offensive line did a good job protecting Bledsoe and gave up only one sack.
- The defense looked much better than they did in week one. Santana Moss was held to under 70 yards.
- TO broke his finger sometime early in the game, and only had 3 catches for 18 yards. He’s out 2-4 weeks, which I do not think will be the end of the Cowboys, but Patrick Crayton will need to step up.
- Still too many penalties. Another 9 flags for 90 yards.
- It was great to see the Cowboys win, but the Redskins don’t look like a very good team. Hopefully, the Boys will continue to play as well against the likes of the Eagles and Giants.