Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Week 5 Prediction Results

I had another great week and went 12-2 for my week 5 NFL predictions. That brings my season record to a whopping 52-23. Of the eight "experts" at ESPN.com, only Mark Schlereth has predicted more games right than I have so far this season. The major difference is that Mark picked the Eagles to defeat the Cowboys. ESPN NFL Expert Picks

I have decided that it is impossible for me to be objective about the Cowboys, but I do know when there is a good chance they could lose a game like this past weekend. From this point forward, I will only pick Dallas games that I am 100% certain that the Cowboys should win. If I am uncertain, I will not include Dallas in my picks for that week.

Fantasy football also went well. I continue to lead my league with a 4-1 record and a 4 game winning streak. I also have 98 points more than my next closest opponent. This is my third season to play fantasy football, and I think I finally have the hang of it. I have never used the same starting line-up in any two games this season, and I only have three players on my roster that I picked up in the draft. My record and points are even more impressive when the fact I am carrying dead weight, Hines Ward, because he is on the Yahoo "Can not cut" list.

No comments: